If you wish to color your ERD Diagrams, here is how you can do it in PowerDesigner.
How to color one table
To change the color of one table, follow these steps.
1. Select the table you want to color by clicking inside the table.
2. Click the paint icon in the Diagram toolbar at the top of the window.
2a. Alternatively, right-click on the table of your choice and select Format...
3. Go to Fill tab and the select the fill color for the table. Go to Line Style tab and the select the line color for the table.
Color many tables at once
You may also change color of many tables at once.
1. Select several tables by holding Shift button and clicking the tables one by one.
2. Right-click and select Format....
3. Go to Fill or Line Style tab to select fill color or line color for the tables.
Change default color for tables in a model
To change a default color for all tables in a model, follow these steps:
1. Right click in the area of a diagram, outside of tables and select Display preferences....
2. Go to Table tab, then select Format tab. Click Modify...
4. Select fill and line style.
5. Choose whether to apply new colors to new symbols, all symbols or the selected ones.
Was this tip useful? Let me know in the comments.